Grilling doesn’t get any easier than our dinner of this delish Grilled Marinated Flank Steak! I am typically not the one who grills in our house, but this one was a cake walk. Mmmmm… cake! Shoulda had some for dessert! Anyways, this quick marinade literally took minutes to make as did the grilling of the flank steak.
If you want a flavorful and delicious new recipe for the grill, this grilled marinated flank steak is a must!
Grilled Marinated Flank Steak
- Flank Steak - (Skirt Steak would also work since they are similar cuts of meat.)
- 2 Tbsp. Liquid Aminos
- 2 Tbsp. minced garlic
- 2 Tbsp. Worchestershire Sauce
- 1 Tbsp. lime juice
- Stir together the marinade. I poked holes in the flank steak for the marinade to soak in to. I did a quick marinade and only let it sit for about 15 minutes. However, for optimal flavoring, let the steak soak in the marinade for 2+ hours.
- Place the steak on the grill. Cook for about 8 minutes. (Want to create crossed grill marks? Cook 4 minutes, turn 180 degrees, and cook another 4 minutes. Flip over and finish cooking for another 5 minutes or until your preferred doneness. Remove from the grill and let rest for 5 minutes.
- Slice against the grain to ensure tenderness. (This is especially important as flank steak has a reputation to be a tougher cut of meat.)
- Serve hot.
I served the flank steak with this Black Bean, Corn, and Yellow Rice recipe I found on Allrecipes.com. Dinner was a hit! I asked the boys what they liked best. They both said they liked it all. What did I like best about dinner? It was unprocessed, healthy, and easy!