It’s a little tart and tangy. It’s a little sweet. It’s big in flavor and is delicious! This Lemon Berry Cheesecake is a HUGE hit and yet so simple to make! It’s perfect for summer cookouts, baby showers, bridal showers, 4th of July festivities, and any day that ends in Y!
Y’all know that I’m not too proud to say that I’m all about easy. So here’s what make this recipe so easy… pre-made graham cracker pie crust.
Yes, I’m talking about grocery store bought pre-made packaged-in-plastic graham cracker pie crust.
But y’all know that I’m as much about food presentation as I am about making things easy in the kitchen. Hence photographing this super delish Lemon Berry Cheesecake dessert in a pie dish, not in store bought packaging. Although I will admit to serving it that way… many times.
So for those of you as OCD in presentation as I am, here’s a step-by-step on how to use those lovely pre-made crusts in a ceramic pie plate:
- Take the clear plastic lid off the pre-made pie crust.
- Place your hand on the crust itself and turn upside down.
- Remove foil plate.
- Holding your ceramic pie plate upside down, center and gently lower it over the upside down graham cracker crust you are holding on your hand.
- Gently turn both the pie plate and the crust right-side up together.
- If the pre-made crust is smaller than your pie plate, push down the sides of the crust to break them. Let them naturally position themselves in the pan.
I know I just broke a pie maker’s cardinal rule of never breaking a crust. But let’s be honest, most graham cracker crusts crack when you dish out your dessert anyways, so this is simply a step of convenience. If you did break the crust… just spoon and smooth the cheesecake over the top so that no part of the crust is showing. And then beautifully decorate the top!
As far as decorations, simply garnish your cheesecake with blueberries and halved strawberries. Raspberries are also fabulous with the lemon of the cheesecake!
This recipe is seriously. that. simple.
Lemon Berry Cheesecake
- 8 oz. Light Cream Cheese - softened
- 1 packet of Crystal Light Lemonade or 1/4 cup lemonade
- 2 Tbsp. Stevia (or sugar type of your choice)
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 cups Light Cool Whip Topping, thawed
- 9 " graham cracker crust
- 1 cup assorted fresh berries
- Beat cream cheese, drink mix and sugar in large bowl until well blended.
- Gradually add milk, mixing until well blended.
- Gently stir in whipped topping.
- Spoon into graham cracker crust.
- Garnish with berries.
- Refrigerate about an hour before eating so it has time to set up.
This Lemon Berry Cheesecake does not disappoint.